A quick and easy 30-minute salmon tacos that make a perfect weeknight dinner option. A little prep with everyday ingredients and then ready in 30 minutes.
- 12-ounces (3/4 pounds) salmon
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 8–10 flour tortillas
- Avocado cilantro dressing recipe
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2–3 cups vegetables, shredded or chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil or unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- Jalapeno, optional
- Air fryer salmon: rub the salmon with paprika powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Turn the air fryer to 400 degrees. Place the salmon skin-side down in the basket of your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Chop up cooked salmon and set aside.
- Roasted corn: heat the frying pan with oil and add corn kernels. Sautee until golden and crunchy. Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas: heat the tortillas in a skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown and toasted, about 30-60 seconds. Flip and cook for another 30-60 seconds.
- To assemble: add a few vegetables, roasted corn, tomatoes, and salmon. Top with avocado cilantro dressing.