For the salad:
- 12-ounces (3/4 pounds) salmon
- 6 slices uncured thick-cut bacon
- 8 to 10 cups arugula, chopped romaine lettuce, or salad greens
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Air fryer salmon: rub the salmon with paprika powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Turn the air fryer to 400 degrees. Place the salmon skin-side down in the basket of your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Chop up cooked salmon and set aside.
- Air fryer bacon: Set the temperature to 400 degrees. Place bacon in the basket of your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes (less for thinner bacon). Check it halfway through to see if they need to be rearranged. Cook a little bit longer if you prefer extra crispy bacon. Crumble the bacon and set it aside.
- For the dressing: combine the ingredients in a bowl. Then, taste to check the seasoning and pour over the salad.
- To arrange the salad: In a large salad bowl, toss veggies, salmon, tomatoes, and eggs. Gently toss with salad dressing. Add crumbled bacon on top. Serve.