- 10.6 ounce Chili Lime Carnitas Jackfruit
- 4–6 tortillas
- 2 cups roasted corn
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers, any colors
- 1 avocado, pitted, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lime, cut into wedges
- Salt, to taste
- To warm tortillas: wrap in barely damp paper towels and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- In a small pan, add jackfruit over medium heat and cook for 5-7 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. For liner shred, break up in a pan. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the same pan. Add bell peppers and cook for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt. Set aside.
- To assemble tacos: Fill each tortilla with a generous amount of jackfruit meat, roasted corn, bell peppers, then top with avocado, jalapeno, and cilantro. Sprinkle with lime juice.