Quickly make this colorful and filling homemade Chipotle Fish Bowl. It’s completely flavorful, can be ready in under 30 minutes, and better than your favorite chipotle bowl.
- 1 pack (6 fillets) Gorton’s fish fillets
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups roasted corn
- 2 cups fresh cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup guacamole or sliced avocado
- Oil, if you fry the fish fillets
- 1 can (7 ounces) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- Salt, to taste
- Lime wedges
- Cook fish fillets according to the package direction or cook them in an air fryer for 8 minutes at 370F, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine chipotle, garlic, ranch sauce, salt, and lime juice. Process until well combined and pureed.
- Add spinach to a bowl, then roasted corn, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, guacamole, and fish fillets. Top with chipotle sauce and enjoy.