Pancakes, anyone? These chocolate pancakes are fluffy, hearty, and make the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch. Best of all, you can mix the ingredients in a blender.
- 1.5 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter or oil for cooking
- In a bowl, combine the flour with cocoa powder, baking powder, and sugar.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla. Whisk until everything is well incorporated and no more lumps left.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Grease with butter or oil. Pour around 1/4 cup batter onto the hot griddle and cook each pancake for 2 minutes, or until small bubbles pop and form holes that stay open on the surface of your pancakes. Flip and cook for another 1 minute. Repeat with the rest of the batter.