Cookies and Cream Bark Thins are the perfect treats for any occasion! With only require four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make and they taste unbelievably delicious.
- 24 saltine crackers
- 6 bars of cookies and cream chocolate
- 3/4 cups of white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreos, crushed into small pieces
- Melt white chocolate and cookies and cream bars over a double boiler until fully melted. Be sure not to burn.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white chocolate onto a 9×12 parchment-lined tray.
- Place saltine crackers on top of melted chocolate in a single layer or overlap.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over and sprinkle with crushed Oreos. Place the tray in the fridge for 30-45 minutes until set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.