Dark chocolate bark thins is one of the easiest and quickest treat to make with chocolate. The possibilities are practically endless! Make them for yourself (definitely do this), or make them as gifts for family & friends.
- 6 ounce high-quality 70% dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave for 45 seconds or until melted. Be careful not to overheat.
- Pour the chocolate on a prepared baking sheet. Using a spatula, spread the chocolate evenly. Be sure to smooth the surface and remove air bubbles.
- Sprinkle your favorite toppings over chocolate, then place the chocolate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Remove from the baking sheet and break into pieces.