Silky and smooth, sweet and tangy, and crispy and creamy all in one bite. That’s how I describe these easy mini cheesecakes! A decadent treat that will make your taste buds want to come back for more.
Graham cracker crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Fruits: berries, kiwi, and more
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Graham cracker crust: preheat the oven to 325F. Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake liners and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until all of the crumbs and moistened. Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 liners and firmly press it down into an even layer.
- Bake at 325F for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set it aside.
- Cheesecake filling: In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla extract, and mix until fully combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, at low speed until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter between all 12 liners in the muffin pan, filling each one almost all the way to the top.
- Bake at 325F for 17-20 minutes or until the tops of cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour. Carefully remove from the pan and chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, add toppings and serve.