– a perfect recipe when you only have 15 minutes to prep your meal. A quick midweek meal with minimal fuss and maximum umami flavor.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons red miso paste
- Pinch of salt
- 2 (5-ounce each) skin-on salmon fillet
- Combine butter and miso paste together until they are completely blended. Set aside.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the fish with salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of miso butter on a medium-hot pan. Add the fish, skin side up. Loosely cover the pan with foil ad cook for 3-5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Flip the fish and cook until cooked through. Add more butter if the pan is too dry.