are perfect for your appetizer at home or your next gathering. Fun, tasty, and easy to make, these pizza roll is a must at any party and be on the table in a flash. Whip up a batch and fulfill that salty snack craving.
- 1 (8-ounces) ready-rolled refrigerated pizza dough or crescent dough
- 8 tablespoons tomato sauce (1 tablespoon per pizza roll)
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- All-purpose flour, for dusting the pizza dough
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional, for extra cheesiness
- Divide the pizza dough into 8 equal strips.
- Quarter all the pepperoni.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce onto each stop. then evenly distributed pepperoni to all 8 strips. Divide shredded mozzarella cheese to 8 portions and put it on top of the strips. Roll all the strips up.
- Grease a muffin tin with melted butter and place the roll inside.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper, in the rest of the melted butter. Mix together and brush the mixture to the top of the pizza rolls. You can also add some shredded cheese on top for extra cheesiness.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.