This Gluten-free Spinach and Cheese Ravioli comes together in less than an hour, including prep and cook time – perfect and delicious weeknight meal. Try this today and enjoy a hearty meal!
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cups Asiago cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 oz baby spinach
- 1 oz arugula
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 package (18 oz) spinach and cheese ravioli
- In a food processor, process cashews, garlic, jalapeno, cheese and 1/4 cup olive oil until smooth.
- Add the spinach and arugula, along with 1/4 cup olive oil. Process to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook ravioli in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Spoon pesto to pasta. Toss to combine and serve.
This pesto recipe is good for 2 packages (18 oz) spinach and cheese ravioli.