These grilled bananas/toast topped with chocolate and cheese which are also known as Indonesian roti pisang bakar makes a good late-night snack. They’re so easy to make and perfect with a bowl of sweet peanut soup or black rice sweet porridge.
Making grilled bananas/toast is so easy. You will need:
- Condensed milk
- Toppings such as chocolate sprinkles, cheese
Type of cheese
Grilled Bananas/Toast Topped with Chocolate and Cheese
- white mild cheddar cheese
- chocolate sprinkle “ceres” brand
- sweetened condensed milk
- unsalted butter
- Brush butter on bananas. Grill/bbq on charcoal is better or on stove with a grill pan until golden brown.
- Plate the cooked bananas on a plate. Grate cheese and sprinkle chocolate over. Swirl the sweetened condensed milk on.