Make the most of those last Summer peaches with this Grilled Peach Halloumi Salad. The PERFECT Summer salad for any time of day!
- 3 to 4 yellow peaches, firm and ripe
- 1 box (12 oz.) halloumi cheese
- Spring mix salad
- Salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the seeds. Cut up the peaches into 1/2-inch slices and grill for about 1 min per side.
- Take the halloumi and slice it up into rectangles using a sharp knife. Grill the cheese for about 2 mins per side.
- Arrange the salad, peaches, Summer fruits, and halloumi cheese on a plate. Drizzle the salad dressing on top and around the salad.