Completely homemade Ham, Egg, & Cheese Pockets that are so easy to make! It’s a classic breakfast biscuit but enclosed so you can enjoy these homemade breakfast hot pockets on the go — no melted cheese dripping from your hands or shirt.
- 100 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced into 6 each
- 2–3 slices of ham, slice into the small portion, the same size as the egg
- Mozzarella cheese – cut into the same size as the meat
- 1 egg
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- Crepe: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients and beat together until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Set aside.
- How to make: Lay one crepe skin, then add the ham, mozzarella, and sliced egg. Fold it like an envelope. Set aside. Repeat for all crepes.
- Dip rissole in the egg mixture and gently coat in the breadcrumbs. Put in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375F until browned or deep fry until the color turns golden brown.