. Whipped Coffee. Whatever you call this one, it is a must-try recipe. It’s creamy, fluffy, and simply delicious to start your day. Best of all, it only takes 3 ingredients to make.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- Cold milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, optional
- Add the coffee, hot water, sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes or by hand with a whisk for 10-15 minutes. The coffee should turn a light brown or tan color and is light and fluffy.
- Add a spoonful or two to some cold milk with ice or to a glass of warm milk.
- Top with ground cinnamon, chocolate shavings, or fruit.