Instant Pot Miso Salmon is a go-to for busy nights; it has all of the flavors you crave with this Asian inspired dish and the convenience of instant pot cooking.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces salmon fillet
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Salmon: press the saute setting on the Instant Pot. Melt the butter and place the salmon filler inside. Brown the sides and set aside.
- Place the steaming rack inside the Instant Pot and add 11/2 cups water. Place the seared salmon onto the steaming rack. Close the lid and select the steam setting. Cook on high for 5 minutes. Do a natural release.
- Miso dressing: combine everything in a small bowl and drizzle over salmon.
- Serve with your favorite salad.