These Keto Strawberry Popsicles are frozen treats to keep you cool in the heat. Super fast and easy, these homemade pops are a fun alternative to store-bought frozen treats.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1 small pack or half of a large pack strawberry sugar fat-free Jello
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup Lily’s baking chocolate chips
- 1–2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Mix boiling hot water with Jello until fully dissolved.
- Add in cream and strawberries and mix completely. Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze for 5 hours minimum.
- When they are frozen, take the chocolate chips and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute. Stir until completely melted. Add cream 1 tablespoon at a time. This will thin out the chocolate and make it easier to drizzle.
- Drizzle popsicles with chocolate and walnuts and put back in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.