- 1½ cups all-purpose flour + 1 tablespoon for coating
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons bk. powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 lemons zest + juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1–2 cup Blueberries
Lemon Basil Frosting:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Preheat the oven at 350º.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Set aside
- In a mixer, combine butter, eggs, vanilla, lemons zest, lemon juice, and milk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 3 parts.
- Coat frozen blueberries with 1 tbs flour, and gently stir together to the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into cupcake liners and bake for 22 minutes.
- To make the frosting, combine all the ingredients and mix well in high speed.