If you’re looking for a last-minute idea for Halloween, you’re on the right spot! These mummy cookies are not just fun to make but also only require three ingredients. Grab the kids because they will love helping you make these spooky and easy Halloween cookies.
When it comes to Halloween treats you can’t go wrong with cookies, especially when they’re adorable like these mummy cookies! These cookies are a Halloween favorite in our house because they’re so easy to make and the kids will go crazy decorating those mummies.
As mentioned above, these cute and easy Halloween cookies only require 3 ingredients:
- White Fudge Ding Dongs. You can replace Ding Dongs with Oreo
- Frosting. I use decorating cookie icing in white color from Betty Crocker
- Candy eyes. These candy eyes are so cute and come in assorted sizes
How to make mummy cookies
Open Ding Dongs and lay on a cooling rack
Cut the tip off the frosting tube about ⅓ of the way down. Use a butter knife to gently flatten the tip of the frosting tube so it comes out in ribbons and not strings
Use the frosting to affix 2 eyes to each Ding Dong
Cover the top of each Ding Dong in long ribbons of frosting to get the mummy design
Let it drape down the sides as well to give it the tattered mummy look. Repeat with all the Ding Dongs
Let the Ding Dongs dry. Arrange on a serving platter and serve
Kitchen tools you need
You don’t need to be as creative as Martha Stewart to make these cookies; however, you will need some basic tools, such as scissors, a cooling rack, parchment paper, and a serving tray to display your Halloween cookies.
These mummy cookies make cute and easy Halloween cookies! It’s a great Halloween activity to do with kids or serve for a Halloween party and a great easy Halloween treat everyone will love!
Mummy Cookies (Easy Halloween Cookies)
- 1 pack White Fudge Ding Dongs comes in a package of 10
- 1 pack Betty Crocker WhiteCookie Frosting
- 20 Wilton Candy Eyes
- Open Ding Dongs and lay on a cooling rack. Cut the tip off the frosting tube about ⅓ ofthe way down.
- Use a butter knife to gently flatten the tipof the frosting tube so it comes out in ribbons and not strings
- Use the frosting to affix 2 eyes to each DingDong
- Cover the top of each Ding Dong in longribbons of frosting to get the mummy design. Let it drape down the sides as well to give itthe tattered mummy look. Repeat with all the Ding Dongs
- Let the Ding Dongs dry. Arrange on a serving platter and serve