This Norwegian Eggs Benedict recipe is the best way to start your day! It is Best Eggs Benedict is a simple, yet fancy breakfast recipe that you will love.
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices brioche, toasted and buttered
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 large smoked salmon slices
- Truffle salt, to taste
- Bring water to just under boiling in a large pot. Add vinegar.
- Crack eggs, one at a time, into water; simmer approx. 2 minutes or until the egg whites turn all white. Remove from water; place on paper towels to dry.
- Place spinach, salmon and egg on each slice of toast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve while egg is hot.