Fun and festive, these easy Peppermint Bark Truffles require no baking and take 4 ingredients to make. The perfect combination of rich, melt in your mouth dark chocolate and peppermint flavors – that’s it!
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate peppermint chips
- 3 cups dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine condensed milk and white chocolate peppermint chips in a large bowl. microwave for 1 minute and stir the mixture. If the chocolate hasn’t fully melted yet, microwave it for another 30 seconds.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or until it has set.
- Scoop the mixture into 1″ balls using a cookie scoop.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave at 30 seconds intervals – stirring between each interval – until it is fully melted. It should take 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the truffles one at a time into the melted dark chocolate. Allow any excess to drip off and then place the truffles on a parchment-lined baking sheet to set. Allow the truffles to set and enjoy!