Step out of your smoothie rut with this perfect fall smoothie – pumpkin and mango smoothie. Made with simple ingredients, this refreshing smoothie makes a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon spice ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 pitted dates
- Grated nutmeg, just a pinch
- Soak dates in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Mix all ingredients in the blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Reduce the recipe to 1 date if you use vanilla Greek yogurt.