These Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes were made using OXO products and frosted with more pumpkin creamy frosting. A perfect fall flavor combo!
Are you a fan of PSL? You know… Pumpkin Spice Latte. Well, I have a confession to make. I’ve never liked PSL, not even after people raved about it when September (or end of August) comes. Sorry, PSL lovers… but I can’t stand pumpkin spice in my drinks… it’s just too much.
However, when OXO sent me their new muffin pan, I knew it’s time for some PSL cupcakes. I just love this new muffin pan from OXO, especially the handles that provide a secure grip for easy handling. It is a 12-cup muffin pan with heavy-gauge aluminized steel that provides stability, even heat distribution, and lasting durability. It’s a non-stick, two-layer coating that is PFOA-free, Swiss-engineered, and ceramic-reinforced for exceptional performance food release.
And this silicone decorating bottle kit is fun! I even can do it with one hand. The only downside is you probably need to make numerous trips adding frosting. But it’s one of my favorite tools because I don’t need to waste plastic bags when I do the frosting. The bottle has a large opening and a sturdy collar and is designed for consistent, controlled dispensing.
Ok, I might not be a Pumpkin Spice Latte fan just yet, but Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes work for me anytime. So, are you a fan of Pumpkin Spice Latte?Print
These Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes are made using OXO products and frosted with more pumpkin creamy frosting. The perfect fall flavor combo!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 11/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 11/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 teaspoon ground coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 stick butter, room temperature
- 5 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin puree, optional
- Dulce de leche, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, salt, and coffee. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, whisk eggs, sugar, and brown sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Whisk until creamy.
- Add the flour mixture and combine.
- Add milk and fold the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups and bake for 20-23 minutes, or until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting by beating the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. Add in the icing sugar a little at a time until incorporated. Add the vanilla extract and ground cinnamon; beat until fluffy.
- You can add pumpkin puree to half of the frosting for pumpkin flavor.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, frost with the cream cheese icing and drizzle with dulce de leche.
Disclaimer: I created this post in partnership with OXO. Thank you for your help in supporting brands that I love!