– a healthier homemade twist on a favorite fall-inspired coffee that you can make at home. It is easy to make and better for you than the store-bought version.
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Caramel, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- Mix milk with pumpkin puree, spice, and brown sugar. Heat in a microwave for 1 minute, or over medium-high heat. When hot, stir ingredients together. Add 1/2 cup of hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel, if using. Dust with another pinch of pumpkin pie spice.