The Best Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte – a healthier homemade twist on a favorite fall-inspired coffee that you can make at home. It is easy to make and better for you than the store-bought version.
Hey hey hey! Happy Tuesday!
This week is already starting to be one of those ‘where the heck did this week go?!’ weeks. It’s only Tuesday, and I feel like time is going by QUICK! They say life after the baby will be different. Longer days, that’s for sure.
My morning routine has slightly changed ever since our little one joined us. Instead of having a big breakfast, I now have to sneak in to have breakfast so my choices for breakfast will be something quick, easy to digest, and filling. However, there’s something I can’t miss these days. Pumpkin Spice Latte.
It’s time for PSL, yo!
And even better because you can create this at home. Here’s a copycat version of Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s delicious, creamy, and caffeinated. So, let’s cheer for THE BEST HOMEMADE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE.
You only need 5 ingredients to make this pumpkin spice latte and they’re now a new staple at my household.
- Milk of your choice
- Hot coffee
- Pumpkin puree
- Brown sugar + pumpkin pie spice
Other recipes to try
- Pumpkin and Mango Smoothie – Step out of your smoothie rut with this perfect fall smoothie – pumpkin and mango smoothie. Made with simple ingredients, this refreshing smoothie makes a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
- Pecan Pie Milkshake – Pecan Pie in milkshake form! A delicious spin of your Thanksgiving dessert that can be ready in 5 minutes!
- Figmata – Notes of fig, honey, and incense keep it refreshing and drinkable in a surprisingly low-alcohol drink.
- Apple Pie Sparklers – No fall party would be complete without Apple Pie Sparklers.
The Best Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Caramel optional
- Whipped cream optional
- Mix milk with pumpkin puree, spice, and brown sugar. Heat in a microwave for 1 minute, or over medium-high heat. When hot, stir ingredients together. Add 1/2 cup of hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel, if using. Dust with another pinch of pumpkin pie spice.