Super fun and easy to make, these no-bake Christmas Reindeer Rice Krispies are a hit with the little ones…and adults! I love that they require very little ingredients and prep, and they also make fun party treats!
- 1 box of Rice Krispies treats, unwrapped
- 2 (10-ounces) bags of milk chocolate melting wafers, I use Ghirardelli
- 1 package of Wilton reindeer icing decorating kit
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, dip each Rice Krispies treat into the chocolate using a fork until it’s completely coated. Carefully pick it up and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get rid of the excess chocolate. Place the Rice Krispies treat on the cookie sheet and decorate the reindeer with the decorating kit.
- Allow it to set for 30 minutes and enjoy.