- 1–2 bananas
- 2–3 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 11/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3–4 ice cubes if you prefer a thick milkshake, optional
- Whipping cream for garnish, optional
- Chocolate syrup for garnish, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 370⁰F. Slice the bananas lengthways, and place them in a baking tray. Add a pinch of sugar over each banana half, ensuring that they are evenly coated. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the bananas are soft and sticky.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, from vanilla bean ice cream to vanilla bean, in a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds – 1 minute. And enjoy!