There’s nothing like a big glass of thirst-quenching Sparkling Cherry Lemonade on a hot summer’s day. Easy to make and so refreshing. Best of all, its Non-alcoholic drink. So it’s perfect for kids too!
- 1 lb fresh (or frozen) Northwest cherries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon, from about 6 lemons
- 1-liter sparkling water, to taste
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- Rinse, drain, and pit your cherries.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, except ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth or no more pieces of cherries.