Start your morning off right with this strawberry smoothie chia pudding! It is creamy, satisfying and a healthy snack loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fats. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, paleo and keto.
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk + 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- Chia seeds: mix chia seeds, 1/2 cup of milk, and honey in a jar. Let settle for 2-3 minutes, then mix with a spoon until there is no clumping. Cover the jar and store it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overninght.
- Strawberry smoothie: blend strawberries, banana, and 3/4 cup of milk until the smoothie looks silky.
- To prepare the pudding: layer chia seeds on the bottom of a cup with a spoon and gently pour the smoothie on top. Garnish with fruits