- 10 pcs shrimp
- 1 seafood bouillon
- 1 lemongrass
- 1-inch galangal
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small tomato
- 3 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 lb ground pork
- 2 cup water
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbs Tom Yum paste
- 2 pkgs of your favorite ramen (I use clear glass noodle)
- Fish balls. optional
- Cilantro for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a wok and add ground pork. Add 1 tbs fish sauce and cook for 5 minutes or completely done. Set aside.
- In a pot, add 1 tbs oil, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add water, tomato, and seafood bouillon and cook under medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning by adding fish sauce.
- Add ramen to the mixture and cook until it’s ready. Transfer ramen to 2 bowls.
- Add mushroom and shrimp to the pot and cook until they’re cook through. Add them on top of ramen.
- Add ground pork to ramen bowls, add the soup, and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.