This quick and easy family-friendly meal idea is packed with fresh herbs and protein – definitely the kind of meal you cook in your pajamas after a long day at work.
- 1 can of Habanero Mint Safe Catch Tuna
- 1.5 cups cooked and chilled rice (I either use white or brown rice)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup of lightly packed of cilantro
- 1 cup of lightly packed of parsley and basil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Heat 1 tbs of butter into a large skillet. Saute onion for 2 minutes until soft and add garlic to saute for a further 1 minute.
- Add tuna into the pan and separate it using a spatula.
- Add rice and fresh herbs; then saute everything until well combined.
- Add fish sauce, stir again for a further of 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- Adjust seasonings and serve immediately.