- 11/2 cups grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 cup edamame, shelled and fully cooked
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can Safe Catch tuna
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place a silpat mat on a baking sheet. Place 6 (1/4-cup) mounds of Parmesan cheese on the mat and gently tap down until each mound is flat. Bake for 7-10 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Use a thin spatula to transfer the Parmesan to a muffin tin. Gently mold Parmesan Cup to fit the shape of the muffin tin. Let cool until firm, about 5-6 minutes. Continue with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Tuna salad: combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl then divide between cups. Serve immediately.