Get ready for the warmer weather with these white chocolate mocha popsicles. These popsicles make the perfect dessert for summer or any time. For a delicious, cooling dessert, always have extra of these popsicles in the freezer at all times.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee
- 1 cup of white chocolate pudding or vanilla
- Melted white chocolate, for garnish
- Pour cold brew coffee into molds until 1/3 full and freeze for 2 hours.
- Mix pudding and two cups of milk, and scoop into molds until 3/4 full. Top with cold brew coffee. Insert sticks and freeze overnight.
- Release from molds and drizzle white chocolate on top.