This Breakfast Gnocchi is what a hug from a long lost friend would be like. Cook all in one pan and the perfect no-hassle meal is ready for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Favorite thing I’ve been eating lately aside from watermelon: this breakfast gnocchi. Hold on just a second. If you think having savory for brunch is a crime, you might want to rethink the idea, especially after you have this one-pan breakfast gnocchi.
So, what are the ingredients to make breakfast gnocchi?
- Cauliflower gnocchi. You can either use a store-bought version or create your own
- Bell peppers, red onion, and garlic. Love adding this trio into my meal and because of color matters!
- You can also add other ingredients such as mushroom, zucchini, or even top this breakfast gnocchi with a fried egg or poached egg
In case you’re still wondering what to make for brunch, a bunch of friends and I make a list of our favorite brunch items. We’ve got a lot of delicious but simple recipes from beverages to dessert and we have them listed here, and I hope you get a chance to try each of these delicious brunch recipes.
- Bourbon Peach Sweet Tea by Love & Confections
Bread, Grains, and Cereal Recipes
- Bakery-Style Blueberry Muffins by The Nifty Foodie
- Breakfast Gnocchi by Simply Healthyish Recipes
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola by The Spiffy Cookie
- Pretzel Brat Buns by Making Miracles
- Strawberry Overnight Oats by The Mandatory Mooch
- Vegan Breakfast Toast Three Ways by Happily Curated Chaos
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Grits by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes
- Mississippi Pot Roast with Veggies by Making Miracles
Oh, one more thing!
This recipe is part of our breakfast & brunch page. Check it out!