Avocado Popsicles to cater to your sweet tooth. Sweet, creamy, and refreshing popsicles that make a fun choice for your new favorite summer dessert.
I love making ice cream. Not only because it’s Summer, a time when everyone craves for ice cream, but it’s also the hubby’s first love. No one can separate him and ice cream and he would eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And his love for ice cream has challenged me to make my own, especially these avocado popsicles. However, I will tell you a little secret.
As much as I love making ice cream, I flunk in popsicles making. I know, right? Not sure why, although I had followed the exact recipe and methods but I always failed. But today, I’m proud to say that I have mastered popsicles. Well, sorta.
Avocados are in season and I’ve been seeing them everywhere I go so I always have a few of them at home. Other than enjoying them for breakfast, I’m turning them into popsicles. I added coffee in the ingredients and drizzle it with dark chocolates right before serving. The result… avocado popsicle for breakfast!
Other cold treats you should try:
- Chocolate Ice Cream – Quick and Easy Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe with 3 ingredients, no-churn, and no ice cream maker needed! It’s a super easy recipe, super creamy, and chocolatey.
- Ice Cream Mooncakes – Are you ready to amaze your family with these ice cream mooncakes. They are a must-have to celebrate the Chinese New Year. This year, you can add a twist to this sweet tradition with Ice Cream Mooncakes. Handcrafted using the finest ice cream coated in dark chocolate, these tantalizing mooncakes promise slow-melting moments of pleasure. One slice simply isn’t enough.
Healthy Avocado Popsicles to cater to your sweet tooth. Sweet, creamy, and refreshing popsicles that make a healthy choice for your new favorite summer dessert.
- 3 medium-size ripe avocados
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 cup coffee (I add 1 cup water + 2 tsp ground coffee)
- Melted chocolate, optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pop in popsicles mold.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate when ready to serve.