Sweet, crunchy, and easy to make, these best low-carb no-bake cookies are the perfect low-carb treat that can be done in less than 10 minutes.
Tuesday is an excellent day for no-bake cookies…am I right or am I right?!? Especially when it’s peanut butter keto no-bake cookies.
The weather has been so hot in the Bay Area. I’m talking about 108F at 6 pm. Phew, just typing it down already made me sweat. But, that did not stop me from wanting cookies. Especially when it only takes 5 ingredients for this nutty no-bake keto cookies recipe.
What are good keto dessert recipes?
I must say this cookie is one of them. Easy to make and using ingredients that are easy to find.
Is peanut butter keto?
I’m not an expert when it comes to the keto diet; however, there are a lot of keto dessert recipes out there using peanut butter. So if you are 100% strict on the keto or paleo diet, you can skip the peanut butter and use any nut butter you like.
What about low carb cookies?
Easy enough. You can mix and match the ingredients, such as substitute peanut butter with almond butter or cashew butter, or add chocolate chips, coconut flake, cocoa powder. The basic idea still remains the same; however, you can adapt this cookie recipe to your liking and according to your diet. That said, this works as paleo recipe, gluten-free recipe, dairy-free, keto-friendly, sugar-free recipe…well, you got the idea. Best of all, this recipe is quick and easy. All you need is a large mixing bowl and a food processor.
Another great thing about these best low-carb no-bake cookies is that you don’t need to worry about getting your butter at room temperature or using any egg like most bake cookies recipes. So, this makes another great dessert option for those with egg allergies or intolerance.
So, what are the ingredients for these low-carb no bake cookies again?
Technically, you only need 5 main ingredients; however, I sometimes like adding keto chocolate to these cookies. I mean, you can’t go wrong with chocolate.
So there you have it, friends. Gluten-free, dairy-free, keto-friendly, quick and easy…but absolutely amazing and destined to be the hit of any cookie party. No oven is required and you’re welcome.
Best Low-Carb No-Bake Cookies
- ⅓ cup of room temperature filtered Water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter powder or regular peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/3 cups 200g mix nuts (almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and pecans)
- 2 teaspoon Stevia extract powder
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup sugar-free syrup
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl, combine water and peanut butter. Stir until creamy and set aside. Add more water, when it is too dry.
- In a food processor, add the coconut flour, mixed nuts, stevia, salt, syrup, and peanut butter. pulse until you have a dough consistency.
- Using a small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon, scoop out dough and make a ball. Place cookie dough balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then flatten them to make cookies.
- Keep cookies in an airtight container in the fridge.