These Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies are so delicious that they are going to make your head spin! It is a decadent layered dessert that starts with the perfect brownie and topped with a layer of blueberry swirl cheesecake! Also, be sure to check out my favorite all-time best brownies, which is perfect for keeping all to yourself!
This dessert level is: superb.
And I’m going to try to sell it to you anyway because these blueberry swirl cheesecake brownies are so good.
I have recently discovered my love for brownies ever since I made this easy four ingredients and somewhat healthy banana chocolate brownies. And since then, I could not stop at one bite, not even this crazy heatwave. Yes, it’s been over 100F these past few days, and I’ve been praying so we don’t get power outage. Although, that is not a bad idea to enjoy some dollop of ice creams over these brownies. Who is with me?
The ingredients for blueberry swirl cheesecake brownies
- Fresh blueberries
- Flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
Well okay, I’m not gonna lie. Making these blueberry swirl cheesecake takes time but it’s all worth it. I mean, look at that cheesecake layer.
Alright, guys! It’s a wrap! May your coffee mug be full, and your pajamas are extra comfy and your cool, and your day is as superb as these blueberry swirl cheesecake brownies.
Other dessert recipes you should try:
- Best Brownie Recipes – A collection of rich, moist, gluten-free, chocolaty, flourless, fudgy brownie recipes.
- Blackberry Crumb Bars – These blackberry crumb bars are a favorite for the summertime. They are filled with fresh blackberries and topped with crumbly crumbs. So easy to make and perfect for your next gathering or party.
- No-Bake Desserts – There are pies, cookies, snacks, cheesecakes, desserts salads, even mousses!
These Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies are so delicious that they are going to make your head spin! It is a decadent layered dessert that starts with the perfect brownie and topped with a layer of blueberry swirl cheesecake!
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- 100 gr unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of water
- 300 gr cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 100 gr fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Blueberry compote: place the blueberry and sugar in a saucepan over low heat and let it cook for about 10 minutes. This mixture should start to thicken by this time. Mash the blueberries roughly to thicken the compote. Remove it from the heat and let it cool completely.
- Brownie layer: melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler or in a microwave. Once the chocolate is completely melted, add the cocoa powder. Stir it until it is well combined. Let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes and then mix in one egg at a time, whisking it in between each addition.
- Add the flour next and stir it until everything is well combined. The mixture can feel very thick at this stage. Add the water and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Reserve around 3 tablespoons of the batter.
- Pour the rest of the brownie batter into a greased and lined brownie pan and spread it smoothly.
- Cheesecake layer: place the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix it with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Add the egg and give it another whisk until it is evenly mixed.
- Pout the cheesecake mixture over the brownie mixture and spread it evenly.
- Create the swirls: take half tablespoon portions of the reserved brownie and place it randomly on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Take one teaspoon portion of the cooked blueberry compote and place it in dollops in the remaining space to create the swirls.
- Run the skewer a couple of times until you get the pattern you want.
- Bake the brownie cheesecake in a preheated oven at 350F for 40 minutes or until the top of the cheesecake turns slightly golden. Let ic cool completely and cut into slices.