Easy pizza roll are perfect for your appetizer at home or your next gathering. Fun, tasty, and easy to make, these pizza roll is a must at any party and be on the table in a flash. Whip up a batch and fulfill that salty snack craving.
Just gonna warn you, I’m a hot happy mess today.
- Hot as in it’s actually hot here. We reached 108F yesterday and we expect the temperature will be that way for the next 3 days. Every time heatwave heats, I always question myself how come I was fine when I was traveling? Ever thought of that?
- Happy because the sun is out. I love to soak myself in vitamin D although it’s pretty challenging these days.
- Comfort food. That’s my excuse. Period.
So, this is me now. This Dalgona Coffee and Easy Pizza Rolls. I guess that should keep me good for now. Speaking of which, have you learn how to make Dalgona Coffee?
When it comes to snacking, there are certain requirements I enjoy, like this easy pizza rolls.
- Easy prep and reasonably fast
- … and simply delicious!
So yes, this is a recipe that I’ve been making on repeat. Easy peasy because you can have access to the ingredients right away.
What are the ingredients for easy pizza rolls?
- Refrigerated pizza dough which you can get at any grocery stores
- Tomato sauce
- Pepperoni or your favorite salami
- Cheese, cheese, and more cheese
What else can I use beside pizza dough?
You can use crescent rolls, tortillas, of puff pastry if you can’t find either pizza dough to crescent rolls.
Can I replace tomato sauce?
Yes, you can use pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
Can I add other toppings?
Yes, diced bell peppers, onions, fresh herbs, or mini sausages.
Can I make a healthy version pizza roll?
Use whole wheat dough and stuff it with vegetables, such as zucchini or carrot.Print
are perfect for your appetizer at home or your next gathering. Fun, tasty, and easy to make, these pizza roll is a must at any party and be on the table in a flash. Whip up a batch and fulfill that salty snack craving.
- 1 (8-ounces) ready-rolled refrigerated pizza dough or crescent dough
- 8 tablespoons tomato sauce (1 tablespoon per pizza roll)
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- All-purpose flour, for dusting the pizza dough
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional, for extra cheesiness
- Divide the pizza dough into 8 equal strips.
- Quarter all the pepperoni.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce onto each stop. then evenly distributed pepperoni to all 8 strips. Divide shredded mozzarella cheese to 8 portions and put it on top of the strips. Roll all the strips up.
- Grease a muffin tin with melted butter and place the roll inside.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper, in the rest of the melted butter. Mix together and brush the mixture to the top of the pizza rolls. You can also add some shredded cheese on top for extra cheesiness.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.