Pecan Pie Milkshake – a boozy milkshake with bourbon, butter pecan ice cream, and almond milk! A delicious spin of your Thanksgiving dessert that can be ready in 5 minutes! It can easily be doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled to satisfy a group and comes together in minutes — perfection!
Today’s recipe is this luscious pecan pie milkshake – a perfect combination of pecan pie ice cream mixed with boozy bourbon and almond milk. My absolute favorite dessert cocktail, the ingredients are super simple and it’s ready in just 5 minutes. You will love it.
I love Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving for so many reasons, mainly side dishes and desserts. However, while people are busy with their main course and side dishes, let’s talk something different. Something creamy, sweet, and boozy. Pecan pie milkshake!
Fall in our home means pies, pies, and lots more pies! When we lived in LA, I always looked forward to my friend’s peanut butter pie. I’ve never tasted anything so delicious! Sadly, she has moved to her hometown and left me dreaming of her peanut butter pie. Then there’s also pumpkin pie, which I usually have with a small side of sweet potato and marshmallows. It’s my favorite, BTW.
But how could we forget pecan pie? It always steals the show! This year, I wanted to serve the pie a little bit differently. That’s where this Pecan Pie Milkshake comes in. It’s got delicious, sweet pecan pie and a touch of bourbon to give it a little boozy boost because that’s how we’re rolling this Thanksgiving!.
You won’t believe how easy this pecan pie milkshake is and only requires 3 ingredients (or 5 in total). Woot!
CAN YOU MAKE IT NON-DAIRY?
Yes! Thankfully, there are so many delicious non-dairy options these days. Use whatever non-dairy vanilla ice cream brand you prefer, whatever non-dairy milk you like, and a non-dairy whipped cream.
Can I use any alcohol besides bourbon?
Absolutely! Feel free to add your favorite coffee liquor, vanilla vodka, or rum.
Then, what about garnishes?
There are many options to choose from. You can add whipped cream, chopped nuts or pecans, or chocolate chips.
The beauty of this milkshake is that it is so easy and not overly too complicated in flavors, ingredients, or process. You can wing it and it still turns out ah-ma-zing! So, need an excuse to day drink? This pecan pie milkshake is the answer to all of your prayers. It’s fast, easy, and delicious.Print
– a boozy milkshake with bourbon, butter pecan ice cream, and almond milk! A delicious spin of your Thanksgiving dessert that can be ready in 5 minutes! It can easily be doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled to satisfy a group and comes together in minutes — perfection!
- 8 full scoop butter pecan ice cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2–1 cup bourbon
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Pecans, for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients, except cream and pecans, in a blender. Mix well and top with whipping cream and pecans.
Thanksgiving is all about family, friends, and delicious food. Luckily, the food blogging community is all about these things as well. To celebrate the holiday, Meghan from Cake ‘n Knife and Susannah from Feast + West are hosting Blogsgiving Dinner. There are more than 20 blogs sharing recipes today and be sure to check us on social media with the hashtag #blogsgivingdinner. Meanwhile, you can see the entire menu below in our recipe roundup.
- Ginger Pumpkin Beer Shandy by Feast + West
- Glühwein/Mulled Wine by Tag&Tibby
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Martini by The Culinary Compass
- Apple Ginger Punch by The Little Epicurean
- Cheesy Brussels Sprouts dip by Living Well Kitchen
- Sun Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Spread by Life’s Ambrosia
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Tarts by Cake ‘n Knife
- Roasted Butternut Squash Apple Ginger Soup by The Secret Ingredient Is
- Brussels Sprout Salad with Farro and Walnuts by Sugar Dish Me
- Sheet Pan Carrot Soup by Macheesmo
- Kale + butternut squash mac and cheese by Family Food on the Table
- Twice Baked Parmesan Butternut Squash by A Mind Full Mom
- Twice The Onion Green Bean Casserole by Melanie Makes
- Lightened Up Green Bean Casserole by Dash of Herbs
- Easy Corn Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Cranberry Honey Butter by Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Butternut Squash Lasagna by Hello Little Home
- Beer-Brined Stuffed Turkey Loin by Beer Girl Cooks
- Roasted Mushroom Pot Pie by The Cookie Writer
- Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge by Around My Family Table
- Carrot Cake by bell’alimento
- Praline Pumpkin Upside Down Cake by The Speckled Palate
- Roasted Banana Pecan Cheesecake by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Chai-Spiced Apple Crumble Blondies by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pecan Pie Crumble Bars by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Pecan Pie Milkshake by Ketchup with Linda