Raspberry Funfetti Bundt Cake
I think I just love the word ‘funfetti’ so much! In case you missed it, I made funfetti french toast for Sunday Supper. The dish was colorful and it brought back to memory all the fun times I had this Summer. And today, I’m sharing another funfetti recipe, in a form of a Raspberry Funfetti Bundt Cake.
I rarely go pink and usually only use vanilla or chocolate for my cake. Not sure why, perhaps I’m just playing it safe. But today I’m feeling a bit romantic and decided to add a splash of color to my cake. The idea came to me when I was doing the preparation for this Raspberry Funfetti Bundt Cake. This month is all about sprinkles and as much as I love sprinkles (especially rainbow sprinkles on ice cream), I feel it needs something to complement it. So that’s what I did, adding a touch of pink to my cake. Not bad, eh? And I’m quite happy with the result.
This bundt cake totally screams happiness! It does say carnival in every bite. Thanks to Terri of Love & Confections for organizing Bundt Bakers this month because I get to share my happiness with y’all!
- 21/2 cups raspberry simmer in a pot for 10 minutes, mashed and strained. You will need 1/2 cup + 1 tbs raspberry juice
- 1 stick 8tbs unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 11/2 cup milk
- 1 tbs raspberry juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat the butter, egg and sugar in medium speed.
- Add the ricotta cheese and combine.
- Add vanilla and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and combine.
- Add the raspberry juice and milk, and mix well.
- Transfer to a bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- For the glaze: combine all the ingredients. When bundt cake is cool enough, drizzle on top of bundt cake and decorate with sprinkles.
- Black Onyx Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet
- Bourbon Walnut Pound Cake from Magnolia Days
- Bubblegum Frosted Funfetti Vanilla Bean Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Extra Chocolateado from la mejor manera de hacer…
- Celebration Confetti Bundt Cake from Cali’s Cuisine
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake from Tea and Scones
- Chocolate Sprinkles Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Chocolate Walnut Cake with Sprinkles from FoodJam
- Confetti Bundt Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Crazy Coco Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake from SimplyVeggies
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food & Cooking
- ‘Guild the Lily’ Bundt from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Irish Butter Chocolate Sprinkle Cake with Ganache from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Jammin’ Jimmies Bundt from Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Bundt with Nutella Glaze from Food Lust People Love
- Oatmeal Cookie Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from The Spiced Life
- Orange Dreamscicle Confetti Cake from Our Good Life
- Pistachio Sprinkle Bundt Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Raspberry Ricotta Bundt Cake from Brunch With Joy
- Red Velvet Sprinkle Explosion Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Sprinkled Jelly Donut Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Sprinkles of Love Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Sprinkled Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Sprinkles from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Vanilla Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Vanilla Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- Watermelon Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink and Be Mighty
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.