Easy Healthy Banana Smoothie made with 4 ingredients! Naturally sweetened with dates, this simple smoothie is good for a snack or a healthier dessert. So smooth and creamy, this fresh smoothie is refreshing, delicious, and perfect for a busy family.
A blog post on Monday? It must be a special week! Because it is #brunchweek. But first, let’s start with something filling, refreshing, and healthy. This healthy banana smoothie. So easy, as easy as 1-2-3.
I hope you’re a fan of smoothies because I am. I love smoothies to start my day or when the weather gets too warm and I need something refreshing other than popsicles. Luckily, this healthy banana smoothie is so quick to make with all the ingredients you can find easily.
What are the ingredients for a healthy banana smoothie
- 1 Medjool date
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 cups milk, add more milk based on your liking
- 3 bananas…and you can use any kind of bananas
What can I add to this banana smoothie?
- Peanut butter and make a peanut butter and banana smoothie
- Strawberry or any berries for extra zing
- Chia seeds or flax seeds
- Your favorite granola for extra crunch
- and so much more!
And now, welcome to #BrunchWeek 2020 hosted by Love and Confections and A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! This is our 8th year of #BrunchWeek and while it is a little different this year, 22 bloggers are excited to share all our favorite Brunch recipes. We have a huge variety including French toast, danish, waffles, pancakes, hash, fruit salad, cocktails, mocktails, vegan, keto, and plenty of desserts! It’s hard to pick a favorite, but we hope you enjoy all our Brunch recipes!
Bread, Grains, and Cereal Recipes
- Blueberry Bread Pudding by Big Bears Wife
- Buttermilk Waffles by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Banana Muffins by The Mandatory Mooch
- Cinnamon Crunch French Toast by The Nifty Foodie
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins by Family Around the Table
- Pear Chocolate Chip Sourdough Muffins by Caroline’s Cooking
- Sourdough Belgian-Style Waffles by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Strawberry Scones by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Vegan Anise French Toast by Happily Curated Chaos
- Bacon, Brie & Asparagus Quiche by Sweet Beginnings
- Breakfast Tostadas by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Gyro Omelette by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Fruit and Veggie Recipes
Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes
- Keto Macarons by Keto Basic AF
- Lemon Macarons Recipe by April Golightly
- Pasta Frola (Argentinian Lattice Tart) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Sprinkle Biscotti by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Yes, it’s quite a list, but I hope you get a chance to make one of these recipes to start your morning. Until then, cheers to this healthy banana smoothie! Whether you’re looking for a power breakfast smoothie or an afternoon pick-me-up, this banana smoothie with dates is it.