If you love homemade cheesecake, then you’re going to love this Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake Recipe. Rich, decadent chocolate cheesecake to satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
Another Instant Pot recipe? Who am I? I know I know but have I told you how much I love Instant Pot? It saves my life and that’s why I included some Instant Pot recipes in my latest cookbook: One-Pot Cooking for Two.
Today I stepped out of the box. Not too far out but this is my first dessert recipe in an Instant Pot because Valentine’s day is coming up soon and you guys need to try this cheesecake. I’m telling you, it tastes as decadent and delicious as it looks. And I really mean it. No hyperbole here. Ob.Sessed.
Nutella cheesecake ingredients.
- Oreo, Nutella, and chocolate chips. I mean chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.
- Butter. Use unsalted butter…and a good butter.
- Cream cheese. Always use a block of good cream cheese or light cream cheese.
- Heavy cream
Can I freeze Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake?
YES! Fact: I like frozen cheesecake so I usually freeze mine in the freezer.
For clean slicing, dip your knife in hot water, then wipe dry. Slice. Repeat as necessary.
This Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecakes has taken the devotion to a new level and may just be the tastiest Nutella treat. Now it’s your turn to give it a try and find out that you might love to make cheesecake even more in this Instant Pot because you don’t have to turn on the oven.Print
If you love homemade cheesecake, then you’re going to love this Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake. Rich, decadent chocolate cheesecake to satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs, about 12 cookies
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with baking spray.
- Using a food processor, grind up the Oreos into sand-like crumbs. Mix in the melted butter. Spread the crust mixture into the springform pan and up the sides. Place into the freezer.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth.
- Beat in Nutella, heavy cream, vanilla, and flour until combined.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into crust. Add 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot cooking pot and place a trivet inside.
- Cover the cheesecake springform pan with foil and carefully place the cheesecake into the Instant Pot. Lock lid in place. Select high pressure and set the timer for 50 minutes. When the beep goes off, allow for a natural release. Turn off and allow to cool for 1 hour. Carefully remove the lid from the pot. Place on the counter and let it cool, then let it stay in the fridge overnight.
- Chocolate ganache: using a medium pot and heat-safe bowl, heat the heavy whipping cream up in the pot until hot. Pour chocolate chips into the bowl and pour hot heavy cream over the chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 2 minutes before whisking until smooth. Pour ganache over the top of the cake and spread evenly.
- Chocolate whipped cream: using a medium bowl and hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks from all the ingredients except sprinkles. Scoop into a piping bag. Pipe along the edges of the cheesecake and sprinkle chocolate sprinkles all over.
Serve and enjoy!