Cookies and Cream Bark Thins are the perfect treats for any occasion! With only four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make, and they taste unbelievably delicious.
First, I made dark chocolate bark thins. And today, I’m back with another fun and easy recipe.
Uhm hello, cookies and cream bark thins!
I can’t deny that cookies and cream is my first love. It is still a favorite from ice cream to chocolate; although, dark chocolate is more priority these days. But today, the cookies and cream craziness continues!
Why you need these cookies and cream bark thins
- So good, especially the combination of sweet and salty. Seriously gooood!
- Easy to make
- It only takes 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to prep
- Perfect for your kids to help in the kitchen
- Good for homemade food gift
It only takes four ingredients to make these cookies and cream bark thins.
- Saltine crackers. Also known as soda crackers and most varieties lightly sprinkled with coarse salt; hence, it gives a nice balance of flavors to these cookies and cream bark thins
- Chocolate. I use two different kinds of chocolates. White chocolate chips and cookies and cream chocolate bars
- Oreos. For extra crunch and texture
These cookies and cream bark thins are so easy peasy. Melt some chocolate in the microwave, add a layer of saltine crackers, then top with crushed Oreos, and into the fridge, it goes. When it’s set, break the bark thins apart.
How to crush Oreos
There are 3 ways to crush Oreos – food processor, blender, and rolling pin. Each of them will create a different result. Both food processors and blenders will turn Oreos into crumbs, which we don’t want for this recipe. Hence, using a rolling pin is the best idea. Place Oreos in a heavy-duty Ziploc bag and crush it with a rolling pin. Be sure to press as much air out of the bag as possible and tightly seal it shut.
Still looking for more homemade holiday food gifts?
- No-bake Waffle Dippers – If you’re looking for a last-minute gift (or treat!), these three-ingredient cookies are the way to go
- Dark Chocolate Granola – This chocolate granola recipe is super-easy to make, super crunchy, and soooo chocolateylicious. No wonder it’s the best chocolate granola and it’s gluten-free, too!
- Nutella Mochi – the Asian Ferrero Rocher. Chewy & tender with the perfect amount of sweetness
Cookies and Cream Bark Thins are the perfect treats for any occasion! With only require four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make and they taste unbelievably delicious.
- 24 saltine crackers
- 6 bars of cookies and cream chocolate
- 3/4 cups of white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreos, crushed into small pieces
- Melt white chocolate and cookies and cream bars over a double boiler until fully melted. Be sure not to burn.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white chocolate onto a 9×12 parchment-lined tray.
- Place saltine crackers on top of melted chocolate in a single layer or overlap.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over and sprinkle with crushed Oreos. Place the tray in the fridge for 30-45 minutes until set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.