Cookies and Cream Bark Thins are the perfect treats for any occasion! With only four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make, and they taste unbelievably delicious.
First, I made dark chocolate bark thins. And today, I’m back with another fun and easy recipe.
Uhm hello, cookies and cream bark thins!
I can’t deny that cookies and cream is my first love. It is still a favorite from ice cream to chocolate; although, dark chocolate is more priority these days. But today, the cookies and cream craziness continues!
Why you need these cookies and cream bark thins
- So good, especially the combination of sweet and salty. Seriously gooood!
- Easy to make
- It only takes 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to prep
- Perfect for your kids to help in the kitchen
- Good for homemade food gift
It only takes four ingredients to make these cookies and cream bark thins.
- Saltine crackers. Also known as soda crackers and most varieties lightly sprinkled with coarse salt; hence, it gives a nice balance of flavors to these cookies and cream bark thins
- Chocolate. I use two different kinds of chocolates. White chocolate chips and cookies and cream chocolate bars
- Oreos. For extra crunch and texture
These cookies and cream bark thins are so easy peasy. Melt some chocolate in the microwave, add a layer of saltine crackers, then top with crushed Oreos, and into the fridge, it goes. When it’s set, break the bark thins apart.
How to crush Oreos
There are 3 ways to crush Oreos – food processor, blender, and rolling pin. Each of them will create a different result. Both food processors and blenders will turn Oreos into crumbs, which we don’t want for this recipe. Hence, using a rolling pin is the best idea. Place Oreos in a heavy-duty Ziploc bag and crush it with a rolling pin. Be sure to press as much air out of the bag as possible and tightly seal it shut.
Still looking for more homemade holiday food gifts?
- No-bake Waffle Dippers – If you’re looking for a last-minute gift (or treat!), these three-ingredient cookies are the way to go
- Dark Chocolate Granola – This chocolate granola recipe is super-easy to make, super crunchy, and soooo chocolateylicious. No wonder it’s the best chocolate granola and it’s gluten-free, too!
- Nutella Mochi – the Asian Ferrero Rocher. Chewy & tender with the perfect amount of sweetness
Cookies and Cream Bark Thins
- 24 saltine crackers
- 6 bars of cookies and cream chocolate
- 3/4 cups of white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreos crushed into small pieces
- Melt white chocolate and cookies and cream bars over a double boiler until fully melted. Be sure not to burn.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white chocolate onto a 9×12 parchment-lined tray.
- Place saltine crackers on top of melted chocolate in a single layer or overlap.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over and sprinkle with crushed Oreos. Place the tray in the fridge for 30-45 minutes until set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.