This Dark Chocolate Red Wine Bundt Cake is the perfect cake to whip up for any celebration. Super moist and every bit is so decadent!
I don’t even know what to say about this.
I mean, sure I could come up with a few things if I have to. I am all about chocolate and that’s not a secret. Even the world knows I’m a huge fan of dark chocolate. I chocolate everything, this, this, or this chocolate with bacon anytime any day, especially when it comes to celebration. I’m talking about Nordic Ware who celebrate their 70 wonderful years in the kitchenware business.
Nordic Ware has proudly produced quality kitchenware products since 1946. From humble beginnings, Nordic Ware has become an internationally distributed brand with a variety of collections, hundreds of products, and millions of fans. In celebration of this exciting achievement, they are releasing three new exclusive shapes inspired by Scandinavian roots and favorite designs in a special gold-metallic finish. Along with the new collection, they are launching contests and other events throughout the year to celebrate! We’re talking parteeee here. So what’s a better way than celebrating it with dark chocolate and red wine.
For reals, if you like red wine and dark chocolate, you will like this bundt cake. The red wine flavor is light, the ingredients are simple, the recipe is easy to follow, and the texture is incredible (and in my bundt cake bible, that’s always top of the list).
Have you had dark chocolate and red wine? How do you like it?Print
- 1 box French Vanilla cake mix
- 1 (3.4oz) box vanilla pudding
- 1 tbs special dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until they are light. Add cake mix, cocoa powder, and vanilla pudding to a bowl, mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- Spray the bundt pan with baking spray. Pour the mixture to bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, let it cool and enjoy.