This Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough is delicious in so many ways! If you have a sweet tooth craving, then try this no-bake dessert recipe. It’s ready in no time and perfect for summer. Get ready to dig in!
Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough is a delicious spin on the classic cookie dough recipe. Packed with colorful rainbow sprinkles, this dough satisfies your sweet tooth cravings. You can enjoy it straight out of the jar, with a scoop of ice cream, or as a fun add-in to other desserts.
Not only is this cookie dough tasty and fun, but it’s also safe to eat raw. Made with heat-treated flour and no eggs, you can enjoy it without any worries. It’s time to go ahead and treat yourself to some Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough; it’s the ultimate indulgence!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Delicious taste: Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough is made with high-quality ingredients that create a heavenly taste. This dough is packed with colorful sprinkles that give it a sweet and festive flavor.
- Easy to make: If you’ve ever wanted to create cookie dough that’s not raw and safe to eat, you’ll love this recipe.
- No-baking required! That means you don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen and turn on the oven.
- Easy prep, easy clean-up…and yes, you can eat it right from the bowl!
Ingredients Needed for Funfetti Cookie Dough Bites
- All-purpose flour – Used to give the dough its structure.
- Granulated sugar – Sweetens the dough and helps it hold its shape.
- Butter – I use unsalted butter, and it adds richness and flavor to the dough.
- Milk – Thins the dough and adds a slight hint of creaminess.
- Vanilla extract – Provides an aromatic vanilla flavor.
- Almond extract – Adds a subtle nutty flavor to the dough.
- Salt – Enhances and balances the flavors in the dough.
- White chocolate chips – Add a sweet and creamy texture to the dough. Here’s my favorite, and it’s mini!
- Rainbow sprinkles – because it’s so funfetti. I like these all-natural rainbow sprinkles because it has no artificial dyes, are soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free, and vegan
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough
Preheat oven to 350F. Spread the flour out evenly on a small baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 4-5 minutes until the flour reaches 160F (do not allow the flour to get brown). Remove from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature.
In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to cream the sugar and butter until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
Add the milk, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt and mix well.
Add in the flour and mix just until the ingredients are all combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. Serve immediately.
FAQs for Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls
Can you bake funfetti cookie dough?
Edible cookie dough is specifically made to be eaten raw, as it contains heat-treated flour and no eggs, which ensures its safety for consumption without baking. If you were to bake the cookie dough, it would likely not be set up like traditional cookie dough due to its lack of structural components such as eggs. That being said, many recipes use edible cookie dough as an add-in to baked goods such as cakes or brownies to add a fun texture and flavor.
Is Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough safe to eat?
Yes! Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough is made with heat-treated flour and no eggs, making it safe for consumption raw.
How should I store Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough?
Store the cookie dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week. It can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months. It will need to come to room temperature before being eaten so it can soften.
Can I customize Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough?
Yes! You can add different types of sprinkles or mix-ins, like mini M&M’s, Craisins, raisins, chocolate chunks, butter chips, chopped candy bars, mini Reese’s cups, Reese’s Pieces, etc., to personalize the dough to your liking.
Best way to enjoy this no-bake dessert
I usually make this cookie dough in the summer because I try to stay away from the oven. So, this no-bake cookie dough works with ice cream and makes a good addition for your next summer gathering after you enjoy grilled corn with spicy miso, grilled steak, or chicken skewers.
When you have a sweet tooth and don’t know what to make, try this Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough. It’s a no-bake dessert and so easy to make that anyone can follow the recipe!
Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread the flour out evenly on a small baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 4-5 minutes until the flour reaches 160F (do not allow the flour to get brown). Remove from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the milk, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt and mix well.
- Add in the flour and mix just until the ingredients are all combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Andréa Janssen says
Cookie dough is one of my guilty pleasures. And this funfetti cookie dough was fun to make and delicious. Thank you!
Such a quick and fun recipe! So good for a sweet treat.
What a fun and sweet treat. Perfect for a birthday party.
So fun and I loved how quick and easy it was to make.