Step out of your smoothie rut with this perfect fall smoothie – pumpkin and mango smoothie. Made with simple ingredients, this refreshing smoothie makes a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
After what it seems like I’ve been on hiatus forever, I am back with a fresh spirit and a baby. Yep, our little bundle of joy decided to join us earlier than his due date and it was so unexpected. I basically had to drop everything, including took an early maternity leave.
Fast forward to one month later today, my life has somewhat changed. Some days are predictable. Some days are more challenging. However, I’m glad the recovery and adjustment went well. Funny though, I was admitted unexpectedly in the late Summer and was discharged in the Fall. So, it seems like I was in the hospital forever and I was glad to be home.
Once I’m home, the first thing I did was cleaning up my fridge and found all mangoes. Now that Fall is here, I thought of pairing pumpkin with mangoes and turned it into a pumpkin and mango smoothie. The result…refreshingly good!
- Mangoes. You will need frozen and ripe mangoes and mango juice
- Pumpkin…and pumpkin pie spice, along with nutmeg
- Dates. For an extra kick of sweetness
- Yogurt. To make it creamy
Smoothie is one of the easiest things to make, including this one. And you can never go wrong with smoothies. I mean you can add or omit some ingredients into this combination.
More recipes with pumpkin
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins – These Double Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins are a great way to enjoy pumpkin spice season. The muffins are super easy to make and are ready in 30 minutes. Deliciously moist, chocolatey, and downright decadent which make this recipe the best chocolate pumpkin muffins.
- Easy Pumpkin Mac-n-Cheese – You guys…. this easy pumpkin mac and cheese recipe is a must-try recipe! Pumpkin puree adds a taste of sweet and savory and creaminess to this cheesy macaroni. The perfect fall dinner!
- Smokey Pumpkin Deviled Eggs – Aren’t these the cutest? You can make the ridges of the “pumpkin” with a fork and the stem with a little cornichon pickle.
- Chocolate and Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches – Pumpkin ice cream and chocolate graham crackers make an easy, 3-ingredient Halloween (or anytime!) dessert.
Pumpkin and Mango Smoothie
- 1 ripe mango peeled and cut
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon spice ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 pitted dates
- Grated nutmeg just a pinch
- Soak dates in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Mix all ingredients in the blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth.