Get ready for the warmer weather with these white chocolate mocha popsicles. These popsicles make the perfect dessert for summer or any time. For a delicious, cooling dessert, always have extra of these popsicles in the freezer at all times.
So, um. These white chocolate mocha were delicious! And they’ve actually already happened about 49 times in my house. So you’ve got some catching up to do!
White chocolate mocha popsicles
As the weather heats up here, I’m reminded how much I love ice cream. In fact, I’m enjoying a scoop (okay, two!) of ice cream as I type this. Do you love ice cream? Check out this chocolate ice cream, corn ice cream, or tempura ice cream. And if you know someone who might be interested in an easy popsicle recipe for their little ones, I share a quick recipe at My Little Yummer.
What you’ll need
Not everyone loves ice cream making, especially when it requires some churning. Well, I have some good news! These popsicles don’t require any churning at all and you only need 4 ingredients. Or 5 if you include some garnish.
- Milk. You will need 2 kinds of milk – regular milk and sweetened condensed milk
- Coffee. Cold-brew popsicles? Yes, please!
- White chocolate pudding. You can also use vanilla if you can’t find white chocolate
- White chocolate. For garnish and you might need more if you like chocolate
The best way to un-mold your popsicles is to fill a container as tall as your mold with warm water. Then, dip the mold in it for about 20 seconds until it loosens.
Condensed milk vs granulated sugar
Can I skip condensed milk and use regular sugar instead? Possible, although I don’t recommend using that in this recipe or any popsicles recipe because they will not be able to freeze completely or hold its shape.
Currently my favorite thing and soon to be yours, this white chocolate mocha popsicle is a frozen treat that everyone can indulge in, without the hassle of making a custard base first. And with just 4 ingredients to make, you’ll make these popsicles on repeat.
White Chocolate Mocha Popsicles
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee
- 1 cup of white chocolate pudding or vanilla
- Melted white chocolate for garnish
- Pour cold brew coffee into molds until 1/3 full and freeze for 2 hours.
- Mix pudding and two cups of milk, and scoop into molds until 3/4 full. Top with cold brew coffee. Insert sticks and freeze overnight.
- Release from molds and drizzle white chocolate on top.