This Air Fryer Salmon BLT Salad is a family favorite and perfect for any time of year! Perfectly seasoned salmon layered with greens, crispy bacon, tomatoes, eggs, and tossed in sriracha mayo dressing.
Feel good about the fish on your plate with Sitka Salmon Shares
There is something so satisfying about salmon and bacon (even better if you can cook them in an air fryer); hence salmon BLT salad. That duo makes a perfect pair! Uhm…I’m a fan of salmon and have always been. If you’ve been following me for a while, you must be familiar with salon recipes I’ve shared – chimichurri salmon skewers, instant pot miso salmon, or seared salmon with corn salsa which you can also find in my cookbook.
So, I’m excited when I learned about Sitka Salmon Shares. It is a community-supported fishery that offers monthly shares of wild-caught seafood from their collective of 20+ Alaskan fishing families. Those wild-caught fish are harvested seasonally so they have the best taste compared to fish at the grocery store that could have been frozen for well over a year. So, think about wild Alaskan king salmon, sockeye salmon, coho salmon, keta salmon, lingcod, black bass, sablefish (black cod), Pacific cod, yelloweye, rockfish, spot shrimp, Dungeness crab, albacore tuna, and halibut hand-delivered right to your door! Learn more about their subscription information here and learn about their shares here.
About Air Fryer Salmon BLT Salad
For this recipe, you can cook the salmon either with or without the skin. Either way – this salad is definitely going to become a favorite! Flavorful seasoned salmon that you can make in the air fryer, air fryer crispy bacon, greens, tomatoes, and hard-boiled eggs. As simple as that!
Air Fryer Salmon BLT Ingredients
No surprises, really! Here is everything you’ll need for this Salmon BLT Salad:
- Salmon. I choose Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon from Sitka Salmon Shares
- Bacon. Uncured-dry rubbed sliced bacon go into the air fryer. Crunchy outside, chewy inside, dark around the edges…just perfect!
- Greens. I use arugula in this recipe; however, you can add your favorite vegetables to the mix, such as butter lettuce, spinach mix, and so on
- Tomato, Egg. They both add flavors to this salad. Plus, extra protein
Salad Dressing for Salmon BLT Salad
I like to keep things simple, so I won’t judge if you need to use your favorite store bought dressing. However, this salmon BLT salad also goes well with
- Avocado Cilantro Dressing. This easy avocado cilantro dressing is healthy, nutritious, and ready in a flash. Best of all, it is perfect for every diet!
- Chipotle Sauce that gives an extra zing to this salad
- Gochujang Mayo my favorite!
How to Make Air Fryer Salmon BLT Salad
- Chop. Once done cooking in the air-fryer, chop your cooked salmon and crumble the crispy bacon. Don’t forget to cut tomatoes and eggs. Set aside
- Toss. In a large salad bowl, add veggies, salmon, bacon, tomatoes, and eggs
- Combine. Gently toss the salad and add the salad dressing to the mix
- Serve and enjoy!
Make This Salmon BLT Salad in Advance
One of the best things about this air fryer salmon BLT salad is you can prepare this salad in advance. Yes, how exciting! To do that:
- Cook salmon in the air fryer and chop. Don’t forget your bacon, also! And crumble it when done. Set aside in a container
- Chop your veggies and set them aside in a container. Set aside tomatoes in a different container since they’re watery
- Dressing. Make this as early as possible and leave it in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Serve. Toss all together in a bowl and enjoy!
You can’t go wrong with this loaded salmon BLT salad. It is a quick and delicious meal you must add to your menu!Print
For the salad:
- 12-ounces (3/4 pounds) salmon
- 6 slices uncured thick-cut bacon
- 8 to 10 cups arugula, chopped romaine lettuce, or salad greens
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Air fryer salmon: rub the salmon with paprika powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Turn the air fryer to 400 degrees. Place the salmon skin-side down in the basket of your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Chop up cooked salmon and set aside.
- Air fryer bacon: Set the temperature to 400 degrees. Place bacon in the basket of your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes (less for thinner bacon). Check it halfway through to see if they need to be rearranged. Cook a little bit longer if you prefer extra crispy bacon. Crumble the bacon and set it aside.
- For the dressing: combine the ingredients in a bowl. Then, taste to check the seasoning and pour over the salad.
- To arrange the salad: In a large salad bowl, toss veggies, salmon, tomatoes, and eggs. Gently toss with salad dressing. Add crumbled bacon on top. Serve.