These easy air fryer pretzel bites are a quick and delicious answer to the appetizer party question you didn’t even know you had. They are addictive as they are delicious and only take four ingredients to make. Plus, they are vegan-friendly!
Pretzels are great to serve at a gathering or just keep as a snack to munch on. Just like croffles, these pretzel bites can’t be any easier. It only takes 4 ingredients, cooks in an air fryer, and is ready within minutes. Woot! Now, who is ready for some air fryer pretzel bites?
- Flour. This recipe uses self-rising flour instead of all-purpose flour. Self-rising flour has a raising agent to make your bakes rise
- Yogurt. I use plain whole-milk yogurt in this recipe
- Butter. I recommend using unsalted butter
- Sea salt
There are many ways to enjoy these pretzel bites.
- Sea salt and mustard: sprinkle with some sea salt on top before you put them in the air fryer; then enjoy with some hot mustard
- Make your own spicy cheesy corn dip or Thai coconut curry hummus
- Add some seasonings, such as everything but the bagel before you put them in the air fryer
- And if you’re into sweet pretzels: drizzle these air fryer pretzel bites with melted chocolate or caramel and sprinkles!
How to Serve and Store
- Serve: they can be served warm or at room temperature
- Store: keep sealed up in the fridge for up to a week or at room temperature
- Freeze: keep sealed in a bag or container and freeze for up to 3 months
These super easy air fryer pretzel bites are easy to throw together at short notice and make a good after-school snack. They are totally irresistible, especially when slathered in cheese sauce or mustard.
Easy Air Fryer Pretzel Bites (4 Ingredients)
- air fryer
- 2.5 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- Sea salt
- Mix flour and yogurt together to form a thick dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes before rolling it out.
- Cut the dough into 4 sections and roll each section into a long rope; then slice the dough into 1-inch pieces with a floured knife.
- Lightly spray the basket of the air fryer with olive oil. Place pretzel bites into the basket, giving them enough room to expand and cook for 4 minutes at 375F, or until lightly browned on top.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sea salt; then return back to the air fryer for another 1 minute.