These one-pan Easy Spicy Shrimp Tacos are packed with all of the flavors you love and topped with easy sriracha mayo sauce! This is the definition of summer tacos. Quick, easy, and delicious!
Shrimp tacos, coming in hot. And I mean h-o-t. As in jalapeno combined with spicy sauce, make these condiments perfect for Monday.
There are so many reasons why I love these easy spicy shrimp tacos.
- They are so bright and cheery
- They are so savory and satisfying
- Flavorful in every bite
- One pan for the win
- Easy to prep…super duper easy!
- Freezer staple – Gorton’s products are preserved for freshness whenever you need them and customizable to whatever you need
- Their products are perfect for a quick snack or a meal for the whole fam bam
- Good source of protein
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, and immunity-boosting
- Their products are easy to be customized into your diet
Looking for low-carb tacos? Simply replace the tortillas with butter lettuce or fresh jicama tortillas.
Hence, it’s no doubt I choose Gorton’s seafood for this easy spicy shrimp tacos. As for these easy spicy shrimp tacos, you can either use their Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp, Butterfly Shrimp, or Fish Fillets. And if you’re on a low-carb diet, you can replace tacos with butter lettuce. The options are endless, and it’s safe to say I’ll be making this every week. Don’t even try to stop me. So, grab a pan, and get cookin’!Print
These one-pan Easy Spicy Shrimp Tacos are packed with all of the flavors you love and topped with an easy sriracha mayo sauce! This is the definition of summer tacos. Quick, easy, and delicious!
- 1 Gorton’s Seafood Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp or Butterfly Shrimp
- 6–8 flour or corn tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- Slices of fresh lime wedges, optional
- Pomegranate, optional
- Jalapeno, sliced, optional
- 1 large (or 2 small) ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- Lime, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
Avocado sauce: blend everything in a food processor until smooth. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. The sauce can be prepared ahead of time and stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Sriracha mayo: blend everything together in a small bowl. Set aside. The sauce can be prepared ahead of time and stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
To assemble: warm the tortillas on the grill or in a hot skillet over medium-high heat. Spread the avocado sauce on the tortillas, add lettuce, sriracha mayo, pomegranate, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime wedges. Serve while warm.