When you’re craving something fruity, mix up a Starbucks pink drink. This copycat recipe is fruity and tart, all held together with an understated creaminess. This is the perfect Starbucks copycat!
Making Starbucks dupes at home is so much fun! You can literally ignore the long lines at the coffee shop and sip on your favorite drink without leaving the house or paying for delivery.
The Starbucks pink drink bursts with fruity flavors. Passion fruit is slightly tart, earthy, and bold. When you mix it together with herbal tea concentrate and vanilla syrup, it wakes up your tastebuds and hydrates you at the same time. The creamy milk is what makes it extra satisfying.
This is about to become your favorite drink to make at home!
There are five ingredients in this copycat Starbucks pink drink. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Tazo Passion Tea: Brew a cup of this tea. It must be passion fruit tea for it to taste the best.
- Tazo Mixology Herbal Tea Concentrate: You’ll use the berry hibiscus margarita iced tea concentrate for this drink. Since it’s a concentrate, a little goes a long way!
- Milk: Use your favorite type of milk, as long as it is unsweetened and unflavored.
- Vanilla Syrup: I used sugar-free vanilla syrup, but you can use full sugar if you want.
- Strawberries: These will float in the drink, so slice them thin.
How To Make A Starbucks Pink Drink At Home
This could not be easier to make! You don’t even need any special kitchen gadgets. First, brew the Tazo passion tea in your cup of water. It will brew faster and better if the water is boiling first.
After you have some strong passion tea, throw away the tea bag. Add the brewed tea, along with the rest of the ingredients, to a larger cup. It’s easier if you add everything to a cocktail shaker, but it’s not required.
Mix everything really well. Then, fill a cup with ice, add the sliced strawberries, and pour your shaken drink.
It’s so refreshing!
How To Store Your Drink
If you keep it cold or refrigerated, this drink will last about a day or so. If it separates a bit, give it another good stir or shake.
Since this drink is so easy to make, it’s best to enjoy it when fresh. I suggest making a new glass every day instead of trying to keep leftovers in the fridge.
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
- 2 bags Tazo passion tea in cup of water
- ¾ cup Tazo mixology herbal tea concentrate berry hibiscus margarita
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar free vanilla syrup
- 2-3 strawberries sliced
- Steep Tazo tea bags in one cup hot water for at least 4 minutes
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a drink shaker. Shake until combined
- Add sliced strawberries to a cup with ice, pour over shaken drink